Monday, June 22, 2009

Intro

Hi! 
My name is Larissa Gleason. I just finished my first year at DVC and am taking this summer course to finish off my history CSU transfer requirements.  I'm not extraordinarily interested in history (unless it involves World War II), but I will try my best to go through this class with an open mind.  I am interested in science and the arts and plan on majoring in Wildlife Conservation.  I'm thinking about minoring in some sort of cinematography aspect- possibly editing or director of photography stuff.  I plan on transferring to Humboldt State University after I take a year off from school to (hopefully) travel around the world volunteering at wildlife conservation centers.  My interests change all the time, but currently they involve hiking, cooking vegan chile or stew and reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment